Whats This?

This recipe blog is an extension of my original blog Motivation... Determination... Drive. Having been asked numerous times what is involved in paleo eating and the simple question "so... what can you eat?" I have decided to put this collection together. Some of the recipes will be original, and some will be modifications (or replicas) of recipes I have found in cookbooks books or on line. Every recipe listed will be something I have tried, nothing that I think just looks good and want to attempt. As a disclaimer, I will not take credit for those found at other sources, if you are to use one listed with a link attached please give credit to the original site. Thank You and happy eating!!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Double Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies

Week four of the Open 2014… these came out pretty good. They were liked at the gym, but I though they were a little dry. Not sure what the fix would be, maybe leaving out the melted chocolate? Not sure. Either way, CFW didnt leave a crumb for me to take home!!

Recipe made 36 cookies (doubled from original recipe HERE). I logged it as written below into my fitness pal and got the following facts: 71 Calories, 3g Carb, 8g Fat, 1g Protein

What You Need:
2 C. Almond Flour
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1/2  C. Cacoa Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/2  Tsp Baking Soda
2 Eggs
10 Tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
6 Tbsp Raw Honey
2 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 C. Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
2/3 C. Chopped Macadamia Nuts
1/2 C. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips

What You Do:
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl
- Slowly mix dry into wet
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chip
- Spoon (with tablespoon) cookies onto parchment lined sheets
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool


No comments:

Post a Comment