Whats This?

This recipe blog is an extension of my original blog Motivation... Determination... Drive. Having been asked numerous times what is involved in paleo eating and the simple question "so... what can you eat?" I have decided to put this collection together. Some of the recipes will be original, and some will be modifications (or replicas) of recipes I have found in cookbooks books or on line. Every recipe listed will be something I have tried, nothing that I think just looks good and want to attempt. As a disclaimer, I will not take credit for those found at other sources, if you are to use one listed with a link attached please give credit to the original site. Thank You and happy eating!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Paleo Blueberry Banana Brownies

These are soooo good! I got the recipe at www.civilizedcavemancooking.com/2011/04/blueberry-banana-brownies.html.  I have used both Light and Regular Agave, and the second time I made them I used a whole bag of chips rather than just one cup. I was also told by someone else who made them that you can substitute the agave with honey. You can also leave out the blueberries... or substitute with another fruit... be creative!

What you need:
2 Cups Almond Butter
2 Eggs
1 Cup Agave Nectar
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Dried Blueberries
1 Ripe Banana



What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Blend almond butter till smooth
- Blend in eggs
- Blend in agave and vanilla
- Blend in salt and baking soda
- Slowly blend in cocoa powder
- Hand mix blueberries and chips
- Slice up banana into really thin pieces and hand mix
- Use coconut oil to grease 13X9 Pan
- Bake 35-40 min (test with toothpick)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment