Whats This?

This recipe blog is an extension of my original blog Motivation... Determination... Drive. Having been asked numerous times what is involved in paleo eating and the simple question "so... what can you eat?" I have decided to put this collection together. Some of the recipes will be original, and some will be modifications (or replicas) of recipes I have found in cookbooks books or on line. Every recipe listed will be something I have tried, nothing that I think just looks good and want to attempt. As a disclaimer, I will not take credit for those found at other sources, if you are to use one listed with a link attached please give credit to the original site. Thank You and happy eating!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spaghetti Squash

I will post pictures as soon as I make one this week... havent done that yet... There are lots of methods on line how to cook Spaghetti Squash but this is the one that works best for me.

What you need:
1 Spaghetti Squash

What you do:
Preheat Oven to 375degrees
Use a long fork or knife to poke a million holes in spaghetti squash so it dosent explode




Put it in a shallow baking pan


Bake for 1 hour
Let it cool for 20 minutes
Cut both ends off


Slice long way


Scoop out the seeds and "guts" but be careful not to get too deep
Use a fork to shred the Spaghetti off the rind


Scoop onto plates and serve!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment